Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Years Resolution

Ok, OKAY!! I've been such a slacker with this website. The end of the year literally chewed me up and spit me out and I am just finally getting back to business as usual. And business as usual naturally involves New Year's Resolutions. SO, I am planning on starting fresh with this blog. I'm no longer going to type out my full menu - it's too exhausting, time consuming, daunting, etc...etc... Instead, at least once a week (and this is the resolution part), I'm going to write a review for at least one recipe that I make (or reference a few recipes) hopefully complete with pictures! I think this will be much more reasonable.

Hurray for cooking!

1 comment:

  1. I love what you eat. And love the ideas you put on here. I for one will definitely benefit from this new year resolution.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete