Monday, September 21, 2009

Nutella Frosting

If there's one thing Alicia and I share (besides genetics), it's a love for Nutella. For a while now I've been wondering if there's more to eating Nutella than standing in my kitchen with a big spoon and a guilty- but heavenly- feeling. Which, don't get me wrong, is more than enough for me. But I got to thinking about making cupcakes one day, and well, one thing led to another. I found a recipe for Nutella frosting online, and the rest is history.

Nutella Frosting


3/4 c. butter, softened
3 c. powdered sugar
1/3 c. milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. Nutella

Here's the thing. It was a bit runny for my liking. It tasted divine. But next time, I would either add the milk one tablespoon at a time until I reach the consistency I want, or add a bit more powdered sugar. Just something to keep in mind!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment